A truck's power doesn't always make it to the road. When the rear axle is allowed to rotate, wheel hop and loss of traction can occur. Get that lost power to the ground with a BD Traction Bar Kit! BD traction bars are engineered to precisely follow the OEM spring travel sweep and axle rotation. This minimizes ride stiffness, and ensures no adjustment is needed when pulling or hauling! Bolt on and built to last, with 2-inch OD tube and the highest quality QA1 heavy duty American-made rod ends rated for 28,000lbs each! Polyurethane bushings provide direct loading without excessive movement, unlike spring loaded designs. Whether you're towing, running a lift kit, bigger tires, high horsepower, competitive pulling or drag racing - make sure to stay in control of that suspension with a BD Traction Bar Kit.
- No welding required
- 2-inch OD tube with QA1 3/4-inch heavy duty American rod ends
- Prevents wheel hop, axle wrap and large angles on U-joints
- No adjustment is needed when pulling or hauling
- Designed for trucks ranging from a 6-inch lift all the way to a 2-inch drop
- Polyurethane bushings provide direct loading without excessive movement unlike spring loaded designs
- Optimized to arc in the same path the axle travels during suspension movement which makes for a smooth ride and the ability to tow without having to adjust the bars
- All necessary hardware and Rivet-nut specific drill bit and tool included
- 54-inch eye-to-eye length
- 4 Hours
- 24,000 Miles
- 2010-2018 crew cab long box trucks require cutting and welding of the frame bracket
- 2014-2018 trucks with OEM air bags require cutting and welding of the axle bracket
- Designed for pick-up truck applications – cannot guarantee fitment on all Cab & Chassis models
- It is suggested in Heavy Duty applications to weld front mounts to frame.
- Please check aftermarket Airbag fitment before purchasing.