50 States Emissions Legal (E.O. D-701-19)
PPE High-Flow Manifolds are made from cast, high-sil moly. The PPE Up-Pipe bellows are internally-sleeved, made from aircraft-grade 304 stainless steel and designed with an increased inner diameter for higher flow. The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to to maximize power and flow characteristics, lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and accelerate turbo spool-up while increasing power, fuel economy, and maintain reliability.
Ceramic coating is available as an option for the High-Flow Exhaust Manifolds.
Ceramic coating was pioneered by military and defense industries. Now considered a standard in high-performance applications like Formula 1 and military jet aircraft. This same process is available to you - today.
The Ceramic-Coating option enhances the existing benefits of the PPE Manifolds and Up-Pipes Kit which is specifically designed to maximize power and flow characteristics. Ceramic coating creates a thermal barrier and doesn’t absorb heat as quickly as raw metal. This reduces the thermal cycle and surface temperature. Ceramic coating promotes even greater flow, which means lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). Ceramic coating also offers long-lasting protection against moisture, road salts, oil, fuel, and other corrosive chemicals. Plus, ceramic coating keeps your PPE Manifolds looking great - for a long, long time.
Choose the Ceramic Coating Option added to your PPE Manifolds and upgrade your GM 6.6L Duramax with the superior combination of PPE Manifolds with 304 Stainless Steel Up-Pipes Kit.
Kit comes complete with two PPE Manifolds, two PPE Up-Pipes, a PPE Down Pipe Support Bracket, premium quality PPE 304 Stainless Steel Manifold Gaskets and Up-Pipe Gaskets.
Complete your upgrade with a PPE Stainless 3 Inch, 304 Steel Down Pipe.
Choose your Application Year and Finish
- 2001 CA/2001-2004 FED LB7 -116111000
- 2002-2004 CA LB7 - 116111200
- 2004.5-2005 LLY - 116111400
- 2006-2007 LBZ - 116111600
- 2007.5-2010 LMM - 116111800
- 2011-2016 LML - 116112000
- Silver Coating + 116111020
- Black Coating + 116111022
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8” NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Kit includes driver and passenger Manifolds, Manifold bolts, Up-Pipes, gaskets and down pipe support bracket
LML model requires modification on upper control arm bushing heat shield.
Up-Pipe configuration may vary depending on your model.