GREEN DIAMOND FLEET OIL
- EXPERT DIESEL ADVICE
- 100% SATISFACTION or your money back
- GUARANTEED not to void your manufacturer’s warranty
HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINE OIL
INFUSED WITH FR3 NANO LUBRICANT TECHNOLOGY
- 5W-40 & 10W-30 Green Diamond Fleet Oils are a 100% pure synthetic using only Group III base oils.
- 15W-40 Green Diamond Fleet SEMI Synthetic Oil is a synthetic blend of Group II and Group III base oils.
- 15W-40 Green Diamond Fleet FULL Synthetic Oil is a 100% pure synthetic using only Group III base oils.
Hot Shot’s Secret Green Diamond Fleet Oil offers:
- Improves Cold Weather Starting compared to Conventional Oils
- Improves Fuel Economy up to 3%
- Lowers Oil Consumption 78% over CJ-4 Spec Oils
- Reduces Wear 71% less than CJ-4 Spec Oils
- Improves Power
- Increases Film Strength
- Improved Oxidation Stability
- Improved Aeration Control
- Handles Soot 46% better than CJ-4
- Widens Operating Temperature Range
- Anti-Rust Protection
- Reduces DPF Plugging
- Reduces Shearing
- Reduces Friction
- Reduces Deposit Formation
- Reduces Noise and Vibration
- Extends Oil Change Interval
- Extends Injector, Turbo and Engine Life
Green Diamond Fleet 15W-40 synthetic oil can be run over 60,000 miles, as long as the oil is kept clean and monitored every 6,000 miles for TBN number.
The infusion of our patented FR3 Nano-Technology and CK-4 additive package provides unsurpassed levels of longevity and performance, all while keeping the oil cleaner longer and providing better mileage and horsepower. Green Diamond Fleet Oil was formulated to meet severe operating conditions such as hauling heavy loads, stop and go and operation in areas of high airborne particulates.
All Green Diamond Fleet Oil is fully formulated CK-4 motor oil with high detergency plus exceptional oxidation and thermal stability, preventing deposits and oil breakdown and making longer drain intervals possible. In addition to exceeding the API CK-4 specification, the HSS 5W-40 and 10W-30 Green Diamond Fleet meets the requirements from Ford for added wear protection as stated in Ford Specification WSS-M2C171-F1 (Not all CK-4 specification oils meet both the CK-4 and the Ford specification).