Introducing our Freedom Series cylinder heads - Give new life to your engine with our fully remanufactured Cummins cylinder head. Each head is manufactured in our state-of-the-art cylinder head machine shop and guaranteed to meet or exceed factory specifications. All heads are inspected, pressure checked, decked, painted, and ready for installation. Plus, the 11 screw in freeze plugs ensure you’ll never worry about a coolant leak under the valve cover again.
Perfect for a daily driver or heavy duty towing, our Heavy Duty Street heads are rated for use up to 700hp.
Freedom Series Heavy Duty Street heads Include:
- 11 Screw in Freeze Plugs (eliminates coolant leaks)
- Hardened, oversized press-in valve seats
- Fleece heavy duty 105# valve springs
- Fleece tool steel retainers
- New valve guide liners
* Head gasket not included. We recommend the use of Mahle 54774 or Cummins 4932210.
** Core and crate return required - all paperwork & instructions for return included with the new cylinder head. Read our core charge policy here. You are responsible for all return shipping costs of the core.
*** FOLLOW ALL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. Installation by an experienced technician recommended. Valve lash required. Back off adjusters on rocker arms or damage will occur to the cylinder head.
Core Return For Residential Customers
For residential customers needing to return the cylinder head core we have partnered with Fastenal to provide a convenient freight service from Fastenal locations nationwide at a reduced cost. Freight costs will be approximately $100 and take up to one week for delivery to Fleece. To use this freight service to return your core:
1) Contact us at 317-286-3573
2) Have your Name, email, and city information ready.
3) We will work with Fastenal to identify the nearest location to you that provides freight services. Fastenal will email you with the nearest location and a Bill of Lading for return of the core.
4) Take the cylinder head core to the Fastenal location IN THE ORIGINAL CRATE along with your Bill of Lading. You will be required to pay for the return freight. This cost will not be refunded or covered.
5) Upon receipt of the crate and cylinder head core, we will evaluate the core based on the acceptance criteria and credit your account for the amount.
Prop 65WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov