- Allows a CURT trailer brake controller to be plugged into OEM socket
- Quick plug harness installs with plug-and-play convenience
- Wire colors match standard brake controller harnesses
- Includes 24" of 12 gauge wire for flexible installation
- Slit-loom sleeve keeps wires contained and protected
It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling livestock, construction materials, industrial equipment or other heavy-duty cargo. Play it safe when you tow and give your trailer brakes the control they need with a CURT trailer brake controller and brake controller harness.
CURT quick plug brake controller harnesses make the installation of your brake controller literally a snap. They are designed to allow your brake controller to plug directly into your vehicle's power system using an original equipment connector. They are equipped with two plugs -- one that snaps into your vehicle's original equipment socket and the other that connects to a CURT brake controller. CURT quick plug harnesses install with plug-and-play convenience to get you setup and on your way with time to spare. They include two feet of wire and a slit loom sleeve to keep wires well protected and contained.
This brake controller adapter harness is compatible with certain years of the Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, Dakota, Durango and Chrysler Aspen. For a complete listing of vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide.