Our adapter flange makes for an inexpensive alternative to replacing the manifold and allows for quicker changes back and forth from T4 to T3 turbos. The large foot print of T6 turbo can be bolted to a T4 manifold or a T4 Turbine Diverter Valve with our dual throat adapter flange. Machine cut flat to 0.480, our adapters seals in exhaust drive pressure.
- Inexpensive alternative to replacing the manifold and allows for quicker changes back and forth from different mount turbos
- 30 Minutes
- 12,000 Miles
- Cannot be used to adapt a T4 manifold down to a T3 turbo
- Due to the large variety of stock & aftermarket manifolds and turbos the installer may have to use different hardware than what is provided in kit
- It may be necessary to drill out threaded holes in manifold or turbo to allow a stud to pass through
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles