4-inch CNC machined inlet. Four 1/8-inch NPT ports designed for optimal atomization of water-methanol or NOS. Accommodates stock mounting points. Optimizes air pressure and distribution into the intake manifold. Includes proprietary #1 fuel line, 4 to 3.5-inch hump hose, and all necessary hardware. Not emissions compliant.
FOR RACE USE ONLY.
Does not have provisions for emissions equipment.
For street-driven vehicles, choose Monster-Ram Gen 2.
The Monster-Ram improves airflow from the intercooler and flows 1008 cfm (77.01 lbs/min) compared to Stock's measly 432 cfm (33.00 lbs/min). It raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine which results in a more responsive and power efficient engine. Up to four 1/8 inch NPT ports are pre drilled to measure pressure, temperature, or flow. The top two NPT ports are positioned to allow for proper atomization directly into the center of the air mass. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness, and dipstick tube.
At Banks Power, just enough is never enough when it comes to engine airflow. Maximum power, performance, and efficiency are the ultimate goals. To make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key.
Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it. Monster ram is CNC ported to a full 4.0 inches and was designed utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology. Next it was tested on the flow bench and dyno, then finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road. The Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed. A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance, and acceleration gratification.
It's the perfect upgrade whether you're just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built race machine.
- Four 1/8 inch NPT ports (Top ports targeted for optimal atomization of Straight-Shot water-methanol)
- Includes fuel line, 4 to 3.5-inch hump hose, and all necessary hardware
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution going into the intake manifold
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Includes Fuel Line and all necessary hardware
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Outflows stock over 110-133 percent
- 4.0 inch CNC machined inlet