RevMax 47RE Towing/HD Valve Body
RevMax 47RE Towing/HD Valve Body
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITYLOST SALE
CORE CHARGE - $500 FEE WILL BE APPLIED AT CHECKOUT
Are you having transmission valve body issues or just looking to upgrade your valve body? Well, you have come to the right place! RevMax is the industry leader in high performance diesel transmission valve bodies. There are a lot of other competitors out there offering valve bodies and sometimes it may seem hard to differentiate what’s what and why ours may be a little bit more expensive than some, but there are a lot of reasons.
RevMax has been offering high quality computer dyno tested valve bodies for almost a decade. All of our technicians have undergone extensive training and are the best in the industry. Unlike our competitors, we do not do any reaming or valve oversizing by hand. Each and every valve body we rebuild is machined on our state of the art Haas CNC milling machines, just like the factory did when they made the valve body originally. These CNC machines cost over $100k each! By the use of these machines, we eliminate human error that is very common when valve bodies are machined by hand. The precise alignment of the reamer to the bore is nearly impossible to get perfect by hand and this is where our CNC machines thrive. We use a Rennishaw probe to dial in each valve body to the reamer prior to the valve being cut. This allows us to be within .0005” within the original centerline of the bore. Hand reaming is lucky to keep .002” tolerances. Being off by just .001” can cause valves to stick and side load and ultimately lead to complete transmission failure.
Each RevMax valve body has a predetermined protocol that is followed for each valve body type. This protocol insures that the customer gets the highest quality product each and every time. We do not just go thru and replace what is bad on each specific valve body, instead, a standard protocol is followed that replaces all known failure prone parts, even if they are still in good working order. In addition, we then check over the entire valve body to make sure that non problematic areas are in good working order and if not, we repair these areas as well.
RevMax has proprietary technology and workflow processes that make our product superior to the competition. We also have the industries best testing equipment. To start, we vacuum leak test each and every valve body after cleaning. Finally each valve body is dyno tested on one of our fully computerized valve body dyno machines. The results are compared against a brand new valve body and the data is then stored and available to be viewed by the customer if requested.
Our 47RH, 47RE, 48RE diesel performance valve bodies feature the following
- Full line pressure in all forward gears. Unlike our competition that only gets full line pressure in overdrive or lockup, our valve bodies have maximum line pressure in all gears.
- 2nd gear lockup capability
- 4-3 downshift with converter locked (must be ordered with this feature)
- 3-2 downshift with converter locked (must be ordered with this feature)
- Up to 225PSI max line pressure
- Perfect For Modified or Stock Engines
- Increased Transmission Durability
- Lower Transmission Temperatures
- Improved Efficiency
- Increased Torque Converter Lockup Apply Pressure
- Modified Fluid Passages
- Orifice Diameters Changed
- Custom High Performance Shift Valves
- Custom High Performance Spring Assemblies
- Shortened Shift Time
- Crisp Shifts, Not Neck Snapping
- Complete Disassembly
- Proprietary cleaning process removes all metal and clutch particles by using an automated valve body wash machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of sensitive valve body parts
- Revmax proprietary upgrades
- Hand assembled in Charlotte, NC by Qualified and Caring Professionals!!
- Mounting Surface Verified and Flat Filed
- Threads Checked and Repaired if Needed
- Computerized testing on our state of the art $125k valve body test machines