The 2.0 Performance Series IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized offroad tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road. The 2.0 Performance Series IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
- Body - 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir - Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Nitrogen pressure
Part # Description Finish Collapsed Extended Travel FOX-982-24-941 2.0 Performance Series Stabilizer IFP Clear-anodized 19.35" 29.45" 10.10"WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov