- 03-13 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 03-12 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4, 06-08 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4x4
- Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts & hardware
- Made from high quality 1.5" x .250" wall DOM tubing
- Allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- (1) Grade 8 Pinch Bolts & Hardware
- (1) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Synergy Dodge Front Track Bar
- The trackbar can be adjusted from 38.625" (.25" shorter than stock) to 39.438". This allows the track bar to be used when lowering trucks for race applications up 3" lower than factory height and lifted applications up to 6.0" over factory height.
- The replacement adjustable joint is 4803-41 for 94-07 trucks and 4803-42 for 08-13 trucks
- Replacement polyurethane bushing halves are 4306-01. Polyurethane bushings can be upgraded to Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) one of two ways depending on bolt size:
- 8550-01 track bars built 5/19/2015 and newer, and 8550-02 track bars built 2/13/2015 and newer already come with Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). Replacement bushings are 4324-01 or 4324-02 depending on bolt size.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov