IN STOCK. PROUDLY MADE IN USA IN AN FDA CERTIFIED FACILITY
- 80% Ethyl Alcohol by Volume
- Pump Sprayers included in gallon, quart (one per package) and 2 quart sizes
- Liquid (non-gel), fast acting, fast drying formula – dries in about 30 seconds
- Non-sterile, topical solution
- No added fragrance – our product is 80% corn-based alcohol, therefore can have a distilled grain-like scent
- Proudly Made in USA
FORMULATION RECOMMENDED BY WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
LSI Chemical Hand Sanitizer Ethyl Alcohol Antiseptic 80% Topical Solution is a fast-drying, non-tacky hand sanitizer spray that gives you a lightning-fast clean without water or soap! Instantly cleanse with the power of 80% alcohol. LSI Chemical Hand Sanitizer works on contact. While other hand sanitizers only contain 60% or 70% alcohol, LSI Chemical is 80% alcohol for maximum germ-fighting power. Glycerin is added as a moisturizer Cleanliness is more important than ever, however, you may not always have access to running water or soap. Now, you can clean and sanitize your hands no matter where you are without ever using a drop of water with LSI Chemical Alcohol Antiseptic 80% Topical Solution Hand Sanitizer! Simply spray, rub it all over your hands covering all areas for at least 20 seconds, and you’re done!
Our non-gel, alcohol-based hand sanitizer is formulated strictly following all guidelines established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As an organization with blending and bottling capacities, but not formerly producing hand sanitizer, we have received registration approval by the FDA to immediately start blending and bottling hand sanitizer to help fill the nationwide demand caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, due to our temporary registration status, we are required to strictly follow the formula established by the WHO, FDA and CDC. This means we cannot add anything to the formula to make it a gel hand sanitizer, nor can we add any fragrance to the formula. The approved purchased bulk hand sanitizer formula consists of ethyl alcohol (80% by volume), purified water USP, glycerin and hydrogen peroxide.
- Place enough unscented hand sanitizer on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.