This kit requires an Up-Pipe for a full EGR "Upgrade"
Fits: 2006-2010 GM LBZ & LMM w/ 6.6L Duramax
We are proud to say this kit is now custom fabricated right in British Columbia! This kit replaces the entire cold side intercooler pipe/throttle plate with a custom fabricated pipe. This features a precision-cut flange and pre-bent tab to locate the pip which ensures it won't move once it's in. It comes with one 1/8' NPT fitting for boost, water meth, or nitrous and a TIG welded fitting for the map sensor and a 3/4" coolant re-route hose to complete the job.
- 1-Piece Custom Fabricated Pipe
- Laser Cut Flange
- Coolant re-route hose
- Mounting tab to keep Y-Bridge from blowing out
- 3 out of 5 Wrenches for installation (1 wrench being easiest)
- Some 2009 Duramax pickups require lengthening the MAP sensor wires.
- This kit requires modification of factory up-pipe or use DUR-EXH-A020 to make a complete kit
Part Number: LBZ-EGR-A005