* MUST SPECIFY YEAR 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 *
* MUST SPECIFY MODEL 5.7, 392, HellCat, Redeye or Demon *
Differential Integration and Reinforcement System - reinforce your differential case and improve your car's IRS operation and traction with the DIRS! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
New transformative product from Per4Mance Development: Starting in January 2019, P4D decided to take a fresh look at the differential brace taking into consideration what has worked and what could be improved. Working with a new mechanical engineer, we started with a blank sheet of paper.
Our goal was two-fold:
1) Could we develop a better solution?
2) Could a new solution be more harmonious with the OEM IRS?
This led us to develop a two-piece differential integration and reinforcement system.
- Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the three lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
- Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries an OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to "attach" to the reinforced differential.
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP fasteners/US made galvanized bushing bolt
- P4D tool-less PEM inserts for cross-member attachment
- Hard anodized coating in black (images are of preproduction units)
- Access to fill and drain plugs
- Typically ships in 24-48 hours
User reported observations and benefits:
1) Product Quality and Packaging
2) Strength and Robustness
3) Improved rear-end dynamics including increased traction/less wheel hop
4) No increase in NVH
IMPORTANT: The DIRS is not compatible with BORLA aftermarket exhaust systems. Contact us if you’d like a DIRS and run Borla exhaust.
100% satisfaction guaranteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Use of the DIRS may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.