A Banks Racing product developed on the Banks Cummins Sidewinder Dakota, the Big Hoss Intake Manifold is the world's first high-performance manifold for a Dodge Cummins common rail. It provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution for more available power at a given boost level. Big Hoss allows porting of the intake ports. Includes: Intake manifold and mounting hardware, Boost hose, clamps and retention hardware, Dipstick tube and wire loom relocation hardware.
PLEASE NOTE: Shown with optional boost tube. For use at sanctioned racing events only.
- Enhances power, mileage and durability
- Larger & less restrictive than stock
- Provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution
- Part of the Banks Racing line
- Pure race capability in a street-usable product
- Allows porting of the intake ports
- For Race Applications only, custom modifications required
- Made of Durable Cast Aluminum
- Red Powdercoat Finish
- Optional boost tube available separately (see 41315)